Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Tio's BIRTHDAY!!!!

Today Tio, Bri and Nino came over for Tio's Birthday. I helped tio open his presents and cards. 

Then of course I wanted to help him with his cake. So I picked out the colors of the candles and put them in the cake. I couldn't wait to eat some of the cake, but I'm still a very picky eater so I didn't eat the cake, just the icing. Even though it was a chocolate chip cookie cake I still didn't eat it. 

Since Mommy has always taken pictures with me, I started taking pictures of everything around me, but most of all I like to take pictures of myself. I use mommy's phone and camera all the time, hopefully I can get my own camera someday.

Did I mention I really really like the icing?! I wanted to sit next to my Tia Bri. The icing was so yummy it even turned my mouth the blue.


No comments:

Post a Comment