Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 26, 2013

My first trick or treat!

I had a busy busy day, mommy and me went to the pitbull walk earlier and then Mommy asked me if I wanted to go trick or treating so I said "YES!!" I was a T-Rex! It was really cold out so I had my Colts hat on under my t-rex head. We walked around and when it was my turn to get candy I said, "RROOAARR Trick or Treat" everyone liked my costume. They said I looked really cool. 

I got a bunch of candy and a glow stick thing, popcorn and stickers. I wanted mommy to take my picture with  my head down so I could see if I looked like a real T-rex.....and I did! Mommy said that I will get to go trick or treating again, in a few days. I can't wait to dress up and get more candy again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment