Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pitbull walk!

Today mommy and me went to a pitbull walk. We met Tio, Bri, PopKorn and Lucky at the park and all the dogs were in Halloween costumes! Popkorn and Lucky were matching pumpkins. I got to sit in my wagon and I wanted Lucky to sit in it with me but he wanted to walk instead. It was really cold so I was all bundled up and Bri gave me a blanket to cover up with. 


They even had a costume contest, the other dogs were in all different kinds of costumes, a skunk, ballerina, motorcycle dog, pig, cow, police dog, and pumpkins. 

I was hoping that Popkorn and Lucky would win but the motorcycle, police and prima ballerina ones won. 

Remember I said I like to take pictures, well I grabbed mommy's camera and decided to take a picture of everyone. I think I did a pretty good job! 

I had a great time with mommy, Tio and Bri. I was cold and tired when we left so I was glad to eat my snack and relax on the way home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment