Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Wedding time

Mommy and me went to her friend Jody's wedding. It was outside and it was hot, so we stayed in the shade until it was about to start. After the wedding I wanted a snack so I ate my puffcorn on the way to the reception.

This is my new buddy Gabe, I shared my leappad with him and gave him a piece of my candy too. He is my age, I'm 23 days older than him, haha. I had fun at the party, playing with the spoons, and the tea lights they had on the tables.

Mommy was trying to take a nice picture of us but I kept closing my eyes. Mommy was getting upset because we hadn't taken a good picture together. I didn't want to go on the dance floor either. I dance all the time with mom at home but I didn't want to get near the dance floor at all. I got to meet alot of people that mommy went to school with! They were all really nice to me. We left really late and we were both really tired but I stayed awake on the way home so Mommy could give me a bath. I feel so much better once I have a bath and are in my pjs and have lotion on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment