Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Shopping at Bass Pro

Mommy and I went to Bass Pro shop. They have so many different animals there. Some are not alive and some are. I love looking at all the fishy in the HUGE fish tank! There is a big waterfall thing there that you can walk under. The Fishy that are in the tank are so big..a lot bigger than my fishy at home.

You can see all the fishy behind me in this picture. Some of them were big and some were small. Most of them moved around slowly. I really like looking at all of the stuff in this place. It is so big.

When we were leaving I wanted to pet the Moose that was in front of the store so Mommy let me. I didn't have a nap today so I was a little tired and I bent down to touch his foot and when I stood up I hit my head on his head. At first I didn't cry but then my head started to hurt so I cried. I had so much fun there except for the very end when I hit my head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment