Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 9, 2013

Chico is MY dog

I have been wanting "a pet" I know I already have a fishy and I take really good care of him. I give him his food and help mommy clean his tank and I talk to him but I want a pet that I can cuddle with. Chico is a good dog but he doesn't really like to cuddle.

I like for Chico to be in my bedroom at night and I like him to sleep in my bed but he gets too nervous and if he hears something he barks. Duke is really soft and probably wouldn't mind to cuddle but his fur comes off and goes everywhere. I like my stuff clean and the hair all over my stuff would bother me. Mommy thinks that PopKorn would be a perfect dog for me because he loves to cuddle and is a really good dog. But he is a little big and sometimes I get unsure about him, If I was around him more I think I would be ok with him. I know we don't have room at our house and mommy is very busy so maybe once I get a little older and can help out more we can get our own pet. For now Chico works as my pet. 
I am always trying to take pictures of stuff. I take pictures of my tv, bed, Chico and mommy. Sometimes I take pictures of mommy and she doesn't know I took them until she looks at the camera or phone.. sometimes they are of mommy changing because that is when she isn't really paying attention to me so I just keep myself busy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment