Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Zao Island

This was my first time at Zao Island. There was a huge dragon in the front of the place. Nana, mommy and me got to play golf. That was my first time playing miniature golf. It was fun but by the 16th hole I was done and ready for something else. 

We got to feed baby alligators! I love alligators. I know I like alligators because me and mommy watch Swamp People together. But I call them "Gators" cause that's what they say on Swamp People. 

I even got to ride in a go kart! That was awesome! I rode them twice, but then they were too wobbly for mommy and hurt her back so we were done after the second time. Today was so much fun, we went golfing, fed the alligators, rode go carts, played games and I got to go in a bouncy house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment