Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 14, 2014

More Dinosaurs!!

Mommy, Nana and me went to see dinosaurs again! They had a bunch of new dinosaurs to see and two new ones to ride! I wanted to take a picture with the Transformers poster..they are really cool because they can change from a car or truck into a robot!! 

They even had a bouncey house there, of course once I went in it I didn't want to come out. Mommy had to tell me to get out like a hundred times before I climbed out. It's so much fun to just jump and bounce all around. They had a dilophosaurus dinosaur to ride so chose him and it was so cool. It moved back and forth and roared! 

I think my favorite dinosaurs were the Spinosaurus and T-Rex facing each other. It looked just like from the Jurassic Park 3 movie! We went in the store there and I got a new t-shirt, book, shark teeth, a huge t rex tooth, and some really cool gemstones. Mommy says I'm a science boy because I always pick rocks, teeth, or books instead of toys. I can't wait to go back next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment