Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 20, 2014

Adding another sport to my list..T-Ball!

Today was my first T-Ball game. I'm on the Padres team. I've never played t-ball before, just soccer and basketball. I love being on a team and having a coach but t- ball is a little bit boring sometimes.

I like when I get to bat and run the bases but then the rest of the time I'm either standing in the field or sitting down waiting for my turn to bat. Mommy says I'm more of an action person..that's why I like soccer the best. I love running and kicking the ball. I'm glad I got to try t-ball but like basketball, I probably won't want to play it again..at least not on a team/

When I came over for a drink of water I grabbed mommy's camera and started snapping pictures. I wanted to get a picture of Nino, Papa, Nana, Tia Loretta and mommy all together. I think I did a really good job getting everyone in it and it's straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment