Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Helping animals...Just like my Tio!

I went to a animal thing with mommy and Papa because Tio was there working at a booth. I got to see a cool turtle. I liked petting its shell.

Then I got my face painted...there were so many different things I could get on my face and when the lady asked me I said I wanted a puppy. She asked what color puppy I wanted and I said blue. 

Once we found where Tio was at, I got to help him and was giving out dog bones and talking to people..Tio and mommy said I was good at bringing people to the booth. I got to pet so many different dogs and cats! 

Yep, I even got to feed a little horsey! I liked feeding him, and then I got to brush his hair too. I wanted to stay with him and just feed him all day but mommy said that he was probably getting full and I wouldn't want to give him a tummy ache (but I think mommy was just saying that so we could leave the horsey). 

Mommy got a blue snow cone and I got cotton candy, but when mommy let me try her snow cone I wouldn't give it back...so she had to go buy another one. I had never had one before since I usually don't like to try new foods but I am getting a lot better on just "trying" some foods. Mommy says if I try something and don't like it I don't have to finish it and she's just happy I tried it. 

Here's my blue puppy...I wanted him to stay on my face forever but I took a bath and mommy secretly wiped him off.

I had a lot of fun and always like going anywhere there are going to be animals..mommy says I'm going to be just like Tio because I love all animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment