Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 4, 2014

Rides, Games, Animals and Fun!!

Mommy, me and nana went to the Lake County Fair today. We met Bri, her mom and sisters and her cousins up there. Mommy parked at a really big school and then we rode in a school bus to the fair. It was my first time on a real school bus. It was SUPER COOL! When we first got on I was looking for a seat belt to buckle in but mommy told me we didn't need one. I was a little nervous without one but it was still really cool to ride in a bus.


There was a small petting zoo there with goats, alpaca, cows, turtles, pigs and a camel. I got to feed most of them. It smelled really bad because all the animals go potty in there, I made sure I told mommy that really loud as soon as we walked in the tent. 
I really like Bri's niece Belle. She is a few years older than me but she is always really nice to me and we have so much fun together. 


She is old enough to go on the BIG kid rides; she went on one with mommy and all the other big people but she still was happy to go on the little rides with me. 



I had so much fun on the rides. Then we played games and I won a bunch of cool prizes. My favorite was a long horn that you can yell in and it makes your voice really loud (of course his favorite would be the loudest most annoying toy he won.). It was really really hot that day and we went right at lunch time so the sun was really bright. After being there for a while Nana was tired, and even though I said I didn't want to leave, I was glad when we were back in our suv driving home. We all had a lot of fun, I can't wait til next year when I can go on even more rides!!

No comments:

Post a Comment