Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 8, 2014

Fun in INDY!!

I always ask to go to Indy to the Dino Museum and finally we had time to go! I start school next week so mommy wanted to go before then. So we left for Indy as soon as mommy got home from school today.
Okay so as you all know Mommy and I love the Colts. This time when Nana, mommy and me went to Indy we got to eat at the Colts Restaurant for dinner. This was the front of the building..which was super cool!

I'm wearing my Colts shirt too!

They had huge tvs and pictures of different Colts players all around the restaurant.

Then we walked down to the Circle part of Indy where there horse and carriages parked. 


Mommy said that we could ride in one if I wanted to, so of course I said YES! It was our first time every in a horse and carriage. I was so excited!! Our horse's name was Dancer, he was a really pretty black horse. The lady drove us around Indy and we got to see all the tall buildings and even the Colt's stadium! 

It was a perfect night.

This was our horse Dancer. The carriage had lights on it which was super cool. Now I think everytime we go down to Indy I'm going to want to ride in the horse and carriage! 

No comments:

Post a Comment